Thursday, March 4, 2010

Extra money opportunities are always nice.

One of the things I've been looking for is gaining a little extra money to throw at my debt snowball.  I'm always VERY skeptic about "sit-at-home-and-do-nothing-and-earn-money-on-the-internet" schemes, but I can actually attest to OpinionOutpost.com. I wouldn't push a scam on people because I've fallen for those, too, but I have actually earned real money from this site.  I sat down and took two surveys that paid out a total of seven dollars.  Seven dollars?  Free money?  That was pretty sweet.  I get about 4 or 5 survey offers a day, some I qualify for, some I don't.  You get paid in points, which equate to 10 points for $1, and I've never even seen a survey that paid less than $2 minimum.  Once you accumlate at least $5 you can request a check, and it's easy to keep track of what you earn.

For even more legitimacy, OpinionOutpost.com is the survey portal for Western Wats, a actual, for-real market research company.

Doing surveys for a week and then getting a check for $15 or more is free money that can really help with the budget or the debt snowball. Of course, if you're not doing a budget yet, you don't know how precious those dollars really are.  DO A BUDGET!

Sign up for OpinionOutpost.com today, try it out for a little bit, if you like it, great, if you don't, leave.  Membership is absolutely free, and you can leave anytime.  (I know, I sound like an infomercial.  Sorry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment